Hi!!! I’m Ali. Pronounced Alley. Like a cat. Not like Prince Ali from Aladdin. (Trust me people say it like that when they see it)
I started this little blog about over 2 years ago. It quickly became another thing I started and then stopped. I think all my posts are roughly 6-9 months apart…. what?? This time though, I’m going to do it. Really do it. I’ve said that before. But I mean it. Really mean it.
With that said, here I am. Blogging. Trying to be a blogger.
A little about me. Some fun facts, if you will.
- I’m 30 years old. Eeeeek. I know. I don’t look it. Hashtag forever young.
- I have 4 kids. 10, 9, 3 and almost 1. 3 boys and uno girl.
- I love my husband so much, I married him twice. (I’ll save that story for a different post)
- My favorite animal is a shark. And with persistence, my kids live for SHARK WEEK with me. I mean, we live every week like it’s shark week. But actual shark week is a holiday in these parts.
- I LOVE love loooooove Disneyland. I’d have a season pass if my husband was also a Disney enthusiast but he is not.
- I am obsessed with The Office. My dedication is unreal. I watch it at night when we’re going to bed. It’s become my husband and i’s thing. (I feel like that grammar isn’t right?) and it’s rubbed off on my very serious father in law. I don’t think that was my doing. But I’m taking the credit anyways.
- I’m not very crafty. But I do try. My daughter and I love to try things on Pinterest. So much so that my husband has even started building us furniture. We have a bed he built, a bench. And her currently working on a table. I didn’t know he was a wood worker. Either did he. (pictures and a separate blog? to come when it’s all finished)
- I am a Mormon. I’m a convert. I was baptized almost 9 years ago. My husband and I became active again when our kids took interest in the church and wanted to be baptized themselves. I’ve learned a lot this last year or so and it’s become a huge part of who I am. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
- I DO NOT like seafood of any kind.
- I’m a day dreamer. And most of the things I fantasize or dream about never go or turn out as I plan. That’s just life with kids.
- I dabble in photography. I’m not as good as my sister in law. Maybe some day.
- Arizona is and will always be home. I love this state and try to leave it. But we always come back. And I mean always.
I can write so much more about myself, but I won’t. Haha just kidding. I was running out of random facts about me.
This is going to be MySpace for activities I do with the kids, clothes we like, toys that actually keep my kids entertained, vacations, and just basically life. If there’s anything in particular you’d like me to write about, lemme know. Maybe I’ll update my 30 before 30 list and make it a before I die list. 😅
So that’s that. Here’s to a new start of a season of blogging.